I grew up in Ohio and am a graduate of The Ohio State University with a B.S. in Accounting, and a MBA graduate of Franklin University. Part of my life is spent serving others in the areas of accounting, consulting, and lifestyle coaching. I have a passion for helping others zone in on their strengths and confidence so they can grow and enjoy life to the fullest. I love my home on the west end of PCB with my husband Adam and step-son Marcus. We all enjoy spending time on the water, exploring new places, and my husband and I are both paragliding pilots!
If you were to put my playlist on shuffle, you might find one of these songs:
- Steady Me (Hollyn)
- You Say (Lauren Daigle)
- Chained To The Rhythm (Katy Perry)
Some of my favorite places to eat in PCB are:
- Bubba’s Pizza
- Mike’s Café and Oyster Bar
Some of my favorite places to play in PCB are:
- On the beach near my home with my paddleboard, snorkel, or paraglider
- Sailing and boating – everywhere!
- State parks, and anything else outside of the house!
Thing(s) People are surprised to find out about Me:
- I fly a paraglider off mountains!
- I have my motorcycle endorsement and my most recent bike was a Kawasaki Ninja!
- I don’t fear change, and I take no time at all to jump at new opportunities!
My favorite thing on the beach to eat: Seafood or Wings…and ice cream!
My number one tip for my buyers or sellers is…
Try not to skimp on taking care of yourself through the process. Team up with an agent who meets you where you’re at, compliments your style, and gives you a breath of fresh air. When the pressure is on, find a quiet place to pray about your situation or partake in a loved activity to refill your cup.
Favorite Quote: “Your mind will always believe everything you tell it. Feed it faith, feed it truth, feed it with love”.