My favorite songs for living near the beach: (so difficult to choose!)
- “Pontoon” Little Big Town
- “All Summer Long” Kid Rock
- “Happy” Pharrell Williams
- “One Love” Bob Marley
Favorite places to eat:
- Patches- for the fresh Ahi tuna dinner on Fridays for $8.95 (get there early!)
- Firefly- the first place I tried she-crab soup and shrimp and grits…still the best!! YUM!
- Schooner’s Last Local Bar- for a basket of seafood anything and the nicest bartenders on the beach!
- Diego’s- best margaritas and tacos and burritos in PCB…coming soon to PCB East 🙂
Favorite places to play:
- I love to swim, float, wade and wallow in the warm emerald waters!
- Walking St. Andrew’s Park at sunrise or sunset. Such peace, tranquility and beauty.
- Little road trip up to the west end 30A. Laguna Beach, Rosemary Beach, Seaside and more. Sightseeing, shopping, eating, wandering, listening to music…
- Worship at the Water at Sharky’s on Sunday mornings at 8:30…southern gathering at it’s best for church, music and friendship!
Surprised about me:
- I am passionate about cooking and entertaining. If you want an idea for a picnic or a cocktail party, just ask and we will have a nice long conversation! My new obsession…southern cookbook collecting.
- My kids accuse me of being “a pathological mingler”. Sam and Haley. Love being their mom!!
- My husband Darryll and I are crazy about the idea of travel. Our new dream trip is a Viking Cruise on a river in Europe.
- I have 5 sisters and they all have a brother.
- We lived on an island in Minnesota.
Favorite thing to eat on the beach:
“You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey’s uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There’s pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich.”
You will be spending a lot of time with your realtor and trusting that he or she will be representing your best interests, so it is important to take the time to find the right person. Interview them. Understand their process and plan to get you successfully from search or listing to your timely home closing. And then stay engaged and enjoy the journey!
Listings I've sold
Real estate property information provided by Bay County Association of REALTORS® and Emerald Coast Association of REALTORS®. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
- Easily search for properties by area, price, bedrooms, square footage and more.
- GPS enabled to show you which properties are for sale or rent near you.
- Easy to use Map Search
- See close by Open Houses at a glance!
- Save Searches and be notified when new properties that match your search come on the market
- It's FREE FOREVER!
Better than Zillow, Trulia or Realtor.com because the listings come directly from the local MLS in Real Time! Share it with your Friends!Download Now