If you were to put playlist on shuffle, you might find one of these songs:
- Uptown Funk – Bruno Mars
- Mercy – Duffy
- Misty – Ric Brigman
Some of my favorite places to eat in PCB are:
- Moe’s “All Things Southern” Bar B Q
- Bayou On The Beach
- Dusty’s Oyster Bar
Some of my favorite places to play in PCB are:
- The Beach at County Access 95
- Camp Helen
- The Brown Pelican Cafe (my home)–especially with my grandchildren
3 Things People are surprised to find out about Me:
- I am a real honest-to-goodness native Floridian and Ft. Walton Beach is named after my Great Uncle Walton Flournoy.
- I once co-owned an oil and gas company in Oklahoma
- I’m a former an air traffic controller and health care administrator
My favorite thing on the beach to eat:
Shrimp, oysters, grouper!
My number one tip for my buyers or sellers is:
“You are in one of (if not the) most beautiful places on earth! There are countless opportunities to live, work, worship, play and invest here. Let me show you how you can “make it your own”!
“Before you quit, remember why you started.”
My Active Listings
Real estate property information provided by Bay County Association of REALTORS® and Emerald Coast Association of REALTORS®. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.