If you were to put my IPOD playlist on shuffle, you might find one of these songs:
- “Walking on Sunshine” Katrina and the Waves
- “Come Away with Me” Norah Jones
- “Someone Like You” Van Morrison
Some of my favorite places to eat in Panama City Beach are:
- Liza’s on Thomas Drive
- Dat Cajun Place on Thomas Drive
- Thomas Donuts on Front Beach
Some of my favorite places to play in Panama City Beach are:
- Holiday Golf Course, The Meadows Golf Course…..any golf course!!!!
- Walking along the Boardwalk at the State Park, looking at the amazing wildlife
- Walking along our sugary white sandy beaches, admiring the gorgeous emerald water, and waves.
3 Things People are surprised to find out about Me:
- I used to own the oldest Double Decker bus in the US, that I converted into a drive thru coffee business (the first one in Tucson, AZ), that had tables upstairs, and a drive thru window on each side downstairs.
- My beautiful daughter is about to graduate from a Senior Military College, commission as a second lieutenant, and then spend the next 20 years defending our great country.
- I enjoy creating lovely flower plates (yard art) from old china.
My favorite thing on the beach to eat:
A great big salad, wherever I can find one.
My number one tip for my buyers or sellers is:
Get ready to have some fun! Whether you are a Buyer or Seller – now is the time to take advantage of the still low interest rates, and amazing opportunities. Share with me what you are looking for, and I will do everything in my power to make that happen!!!!!
Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, today a gift…..that is why it is called the present.
Real estate property information provided by Bay County Association of REALTORS® and Emerald Coast Association of REALTORS®. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.