My name is Denis Rakov. I am originally from Russia. I moved to Panama City Beach, Florida in 2008. I purchased my first property back in 2013; since then I realized my passion for Real Estate. I obtained a Real Estate license in 2016. Since then real estate is the biggest part of my life. I do also love outdoor activities, our most beautiful beaches in the world. I love travel, exploring new places, meeting new people and learning new cultures. Great food is my weakness. I have to work out very hard to be able to enjoy as much food as I want ha-ha.
If you were to put my music playlist on shuffle, you might find one of these songs:
1. The Eagles – Hotel California
2. Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody
3. Frank Sinatra – Let It Snow
Some of my favorite places to eat in Panama City Beach and 30A are:
Some of my favorite places to visit in our area:
1. Shell Island
2. Holmes creek
3. Pier Park
3 Things People are surprised to find out about me:
1. Played semi-pro soccer
2. Bi-lingual (English/Russian)
3. Like to cook
My favorite thing on the beach to eat: Surf and turf
My number one tip for my buyers or sellers is:
Don’t wait. While it’s great to be a savvy shopper, chasing the mythical “best deal” can lead to a rabbit hole of indecision. Rather than play a guessing game with the future, let me assess the playing field at the given moment and strategizes accordingly for you.
“The most successful people in life are the ones who ask questions. They’re always learning. They’re always growing. They’re always pushing.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- Easily search for properties by area, price, bedrooms, square footage and more.
- GPS enabled to show you which properties are for sale or rent near you.
- Easy to use Map Search
- See close by Open Houses at a glance!
- Save Searches and be notified when new properties that match your search come on the market
- It's FREE FOREVER!
Better than Zillow, Trulia or Realtor.com because the listings come directly from the local MLS in Real Time! Share it with your Friends!Download Now