Kat is a military retiree who has worked enthusiastically with the local neighborhoods, and from the grassroots level to Capitol Hill. She has helped to build relationships in several countries and has been recognized by foreign and domestic dignitaries both for her accomplishments and for her positive attitude in all situations. She has a passion for people and her experience with interpersonal relationships has prepared her to become a Realtor® who puts people first. Through her work with many cultures, Kat has learned the universal truth: relationships begin with a smile and a conversation.
If you were to put my playlist on shuffle, you might find one of this song:
“Into the Mystic” Van Morrison
Some of my favorite places to eat in PCB are:
- Outlaws BBQ
- Fatty Patty’s
- Runaway Island
Some of my favorite places to play in PCB are:
- At the Beach
- Rock it Lanes
- In the backyard with friends
3 Things People are surprised to find out about me:
- I won a watermelon seed spitting contest
- I’m scared of heights (yet I was in the Air Force)
- I was the only girl a little league baseball team (there were no softball teams then)
My favorite thing on the beach to eat:
Good fish tacos
My number one tip for my buyers or sellers is…
Know the why.
Favorite Quote: That’s tough because I live by two…
- Kat It’s nice to be important but it’s more important to be nice.
- Attitude is more important than fact because attitude becomes fact. (something my grandfather told us all the time)