- Lights : Journey
- Sitting on the Dock of the Bay. Otis Redding
- Son of a Son of a Sailor: Jimmy Buffett
Some of my favorite places to eat in Panama City Beach are:
- Salt Water Grill
- Dee’s Hang Out
- J. Michael’s
Some of my favorite places to play in Panama City Beach are:
- The Beach, especially where our coastal dune lake meets the Gulf
- Pier Park
- St Andrews State Park
3 Things People are surprised to find out about Me:
- I love to cook
- I love antiques
- I love to have a nice walk on the beach
My favorite thing on the beach to eat:
Shrimp, Crab Cakes
My number one tip for my buyers or sellers is:
This is an exciting opportunity, whether you are buying or selling… Be open-minded, be patient, be honest–I want to help you. I know this is a big decision, and I appreciate your honesty and insight into what you are looking for, so that we can find the perfect property for you and your family.
“Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning how to Dance in the Rain.”
My Active Listings
Listings I've sold
Real estate property information provided by Bay County Association of REALTORS® and Emerald Coast Association of REALTORS®. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
- Easily search for properties by area, price, bedrooms, square footage and more.
- GPS enabled to show you which properties are for sale or rent near you.
- Easy to use Map Search
- See close by Open Houses at a glance!
- Save Searches and be notified when new properties that match your search come on the market
- It's FREE FOREVER!
Better than Zillow, Trulia or Realtor.com because the listings come directly from the local MLS in Real Time! Share it with your Friends!Download Now