- Should I stay or shoud I go: The Clash
- Thats what I like about you: The Romantics
- I will follow: Chris Tomlin
Some of my favorite places to eat in PCB are:
- Capt. Andersons
- Uncle Ernies
Some of my favorite places to play in PCB are:
- Tennis Courts at Frank Brown Park and Rosemary Beach
- Beach at Inlet Beach.
- Hanging out at Seaside or Rosemary Beach.
2 Things People are surprised to find out about Me:
- I am a soccer coach for my son’s soccer team.
- I enjoy helping out at the Panama City Rescue Mission.
My favorite thing on the beach to eat: Snapper, flounder, oysters, and steak.
My number one tip for my buyers or sellers is..……Enjoy the process; if you’re lucky enough to be buying or selling real estate in our beautiful area, you’re lucky enough!
Favorite Quote: “If you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two imposters just the same” -Rudyard Kipling (above the player entry gates at The All England Lawn Tennis Club, site of the Wimbledon Grand Slam Tournament).
My Active Listings
Listings I've sold
Real estate property information provided by Bay County Association of REALTORS® and Emerald Coast Association of REALTORS®. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
- Easily search for properties by area, price, bedrooms, square footage and more.
- GPS enabled to show you which properties are for sale or rent near you.
- Easy to use Map Search
- See close by Open Houses at a glance!
- Save Searches and be notified when new properties that match your search come on the market
- It's FREE FOREVER!
Better than Zillow, Trulia or Realtor.com because the listings come directly from the local MLS in Real Time! Share it with your Friends!Download Now