I was born in Kansas City but moved to Dallas as a young teenager where I lived before moving to PCB in 2014. I’m married with 2 amazing children who are now young adults. I have a business degree in Real Estate and have worked in the industry for 25+ years. I enjoy spending time outdoors on the beach playing beach volleyball, fishing, and other watersports. Coolest thing I’ve ever done was hiking the Grand Canyon with my Dad and 2 brothers just before my Dad passed away.
If you were to put my playlist on shuffle, you might find one of these songs:
Florida Georgia Line – Cruise
Eagles – Take It Easy
REO Speedwagon – Riding The Storm Out
The Who – Baba O’Riley
Coldplay – Viva la Vida
Some of my favorite places to eat in Panama City Beach are:
- Hook’d at Pier Park – for casual lunch
- Schooners – for casual dinner
- Firefly – for special occasions.
Some of my favorite places to play in Panama City Beach are:
- Pier Park
- Shell Island / St Andrews park and marina
Thing(s) People are surprised to find out about Me:
- I have a BBA in Real Estate and held a Brokers license in Texas for 14 years.
- I’m pretty handy – I can build or fix just about anything around the house and have rebuilt old car engines.
- I cannot say no to any type of salty snack.
My favorite thing on the beach to eat:
Besides the previously mentioned salty snacks… I love to do a low-country boil with shrimp and crab.
My number one tip for my buyers or sellers is…
Trust in my knowledge and advice as your agent but ultimately you should follow your heart.
“The Best Investment on Earth is earth”
- Easily search for properties by area, price, bedrooms, square footage and more.
- GPS enabled to show you which properties are for sale or rent near you.
- Easy to use Map Search
- See close by Open Houses at a glance!
- Save Searches and be notified when new properties that match your search come on the market
- It's FREE FOREVER!
Better than Zillow, Trulia or Realtor.com because the listings come directly from the local MLS in Real Time! Share it with your Friends!Download Now