Born a Midwestern girl, my parents and I moved to California, when I was a Freshman in High School. I feel like I did my ‘growing up’ in Southern California influenced by many cultures. I met my future husband while he was in the US Army stationed at the National Training Center, in Ft. Irwin, CA. We moved to lovely Charlotte, NC where we raised our daughter. I developed my love of animals and gardening during this time. Our daughter’s last year of High School we took our first cruise and I saw clear blue water for the first time in my life. It was that moment that I knew I had to have more of it! I set in motion plans to GET TO THE BEACH. Doing research we found the beautiful town of PCB. When our daughter graduated from college, we said goodbye to Charlotte and here we are. I hope to help others find the love of the Beach – while working at Beachy Beach.
If you were to put my playlist on shuffle, you might find one these Artists:
1) Garth Brooks
2) Bob Marley
3) Black Eyed Peas
Some of my favorite places to eat in PCB:
1) Mike’s Oyster Bar –Don’t let the name fool you… they have GREAT
2) Temperley’s British Eatery
3) Diego’s Burrito Factory & Margarita Bar
Some of my favorite places to play in PCB:
THE BEACH!!!! The Beach …. Oh, did I say they beach?
I love the squeaky powder fine sand, the gorgeous emerald green water, the sea
life and the warm sunny days!
3 things people are surprised to find out about me:
1) I have a motorcycle license.
2) Bob Marley is my favorite artist of all time.
3) Our daughter was born 3 months premature, and is 100% great today.
Favorite Quote: “An eye for an eye: makes the whole world blind.” Ghandi
My Active Listings
Real estate property information provided by Central Panhandle Association of REALTORS® and Emerald Coast Association of REALTORS®. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
- Easily search for properties by area, price, bedrooms, square footage and more.
- GPS enabled to show you which properties are for sale or rent near you.
- Easy to use Map Search
- See close by Open Houses at a glance!
- Save Searches and be notified when new properties that match your search come on the market
- It's FREE FOREVER!
Better than Zillow, Trulia or Realtor.com because the listings come directly from the local MLS in Real Time! Share it with your Friends!Download Now