My passion for real estate truly began in my home state of Kentucky, right out of high school. Beginning with my career as a legal assistant, absorbing as much knowledge as I could from the incredibly intelligent real estate attorneys I worked with. After a couple of years, my husband and I decided to take the leap and move to the Panhandle to grow our family and careers. Over the last 5 years, I have spent my time immersing myself in the world of investment and short term rental properties. Working as the Director of Revenue for a local mid-size property management company, I have honed my ability to find strong investment properties for my clientele. I look forward to helping you find your next vacation/investment home!
If you were to put my playlist on shuffle, you might find one of these songs:
1. Stick Figures2. Explosions In The Sky3. The Killers
Some of my favorite places to eat along 30A are:
1. Shunk Gulley Oyster Bar
Some of my favorite places to play along 30A are:
1. Aqua in PCB
3. Anywhere with a view!
Thing(s) People are surprised to find out about Me:
1. I’ve been skydiving.
2. I spend any downtime I have cooking and trying new recipes.
3. We have 4 fur babies….currently.
My favorite thing on the beach to eat:
My number one tip for my buyers or sellers is…
Trust that your agent always has your best interest in mind.
“Be the change you wish to see in the world” – Mahatma Ghandi
- Easily search for properties by area, price, bedrooms, square footage and more.
- GPS enabled to show you which properties are for sale or rent near you.
- Easy to use Map Search
- See close by Open Houses at a glance!
- Save Searches and be notified when new properties that match your search come on the market
- It's FREE FOREVER!
Better than Zillow, Trulia or Realtor.com because the listings come directly from the local MLS in Real Time! Share it with your Friends!Download Now