The first time I saw the Gulf of Mexico was by Schooner’s in 1995. I said, “stop the car,” and made a beeline
straight for a swim in my clothes! I never saw a more beautiful beach and knew I would eventually live on the
gorgeous emerald coast of Florida! I have always enjoyed designing and remodeling homes. I’ve been a licensed
real estate agent for over 30 years with experience in both residential resale and new construction, commercial
and 1031 exchanges. Fast forward a few years and here I am working at the most awesome company on PCB,
Beachy Beach! I love helping people find their special spot on earth and I would love to help you too!
If you were to put my playlist on shuffle, you might find one of these songs:
1. Angie, Rolling Stones
2. Man in the Mirror, Michael Jackson
3. Remedy, Adele
4. Scenes from an Italian Restaurant, Billy Joel
5. Get Down On It, Kool and the Gang
Some of my favorite places to eat in PCB are:
1. Crust, best sauce I’ve tried so far! Now that’s Italian!
2. Lotus Café, true comfort food! OM
3. Joe’s kitchen, sorry it’s by private invite only!
Some of my favorite places to play in PCB are:
1. In Seabreeze neighborhood with my granddaughter, Meriella.
2. On my boat, “Beach Girl.”
3. At the beach with my doggie, Pete.
Thing(s) People are surprised to find out about Me:
1. I’m not just a pretty face, haha.
2. I have an MBA and CPA.
3. I worked my way through college waiting tables.
My favorite thing on the beach to eat:
Fresh caught seafood including oysters, shrimp, scallops, grouper, snapper!
My number one tip for my buyers or sellers is…
Don’t worry…I’m looking out for you! Have fun!
“I am grateful for all that is unfolding in my life and all that is yet to come.”
Real estate property information provided by Central Panhandle Association of REALTORS® and Emerald Coast Association of REALTORS®. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.