If you were to put playlist on shuffle, you might find one of these songs:
- Don’t Worry Bout A Thing – Bob Marley
- Knee Deep – Zach Brown Band
- Everything by Jimmy Buffett
Some of my favorite places to eat in PCB are:
- Captain Anderson’s
Some of my favorite places to play in PCB are:
- Laguna Beach – wide open to run and play frisbee
- Swimming and watching the sunset at the City Pier
- Shopping and eating yummy treats at Pier park
3 Things People are surprised to find out about Me:
- I am classically trained in Voice Performance ( I enjoy performing in musicals etc)
- I was an extra in the Jim Carrey movie The Truman Show – filmed in Seaside!
- I have been a lifeguard & lifeguard trainer for 30 years
My favorite thing on the beach to eat: Shrimp, crabs, oysters! Fried, steamed, sauteed, you name it!
My number one tip for my buyers or sellers is..……
BUYERS – When buying a home, you are buying more than a house! You are purchasing a lifestyle and this concept should remain top of mind throughout the process!
SELLERS – Feeling attached, ambivalent, too proud or defensive about your home will cloud your judgement. Try to put yourself in the buyers frame of reference!
Favorite Quote: “Write your own story and trust the Universe to deliver!” Esther Hicks
Listings I've sold
Real estate property information provided by Bay County Association of REALTORS® and Emerald Coast Association of REALTORS®. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.