Although Garrett has always known that the beach is his true home, he has lived all over the US (Florida, Kentucky, Wyoming, Montana, and Missouri). This wealth of real world experience has driven him to have a truly relentless work ethic. From graduating #1 in his class with both a BA and Masters Degree, to competing in 24+ hour long endurance/race events around the world, to climbing Mount Kilimanjaro… He has a genuine passion for success in everything he does.
Garrett is often referred to as a true Southern Gentleman, and helping others is a key trait deeply ingrained in his soul. With over 22 years of exemplary customer service experience within various aspects of the housing industry, he is confident that he can help you achieve your dreams! Honesty, Integrity, Realty… It’s not just a “catchy” phrase, it’s Garrett’s way of life – and he looks forward to earning your trust.
Beachy Fun Facts
3 Books or Movies that have greatly impacted you:
The Greatest Showman
Favorite local Guilty Pleasures:
My favorite “local” place to eat is my kitchen! I’m a bit of a whiz in an apron… If you’ve ever tasted my chili, my twice baked potato skins, or my wedding cake, you would understand! When I’m not cooking something tasty myself, you can find me at Christo’s for dinner and a drink – or grabbing a donut at Amore!
Favorite Staycation Spot:
I have a hammock on my back porch that is always the perfect “staycation” waiting to happen!
Favorite Beach Activities:
I truly enjoy talking with vacationers on the beach. The energy and excitement of people visiting town is contagious, and it reminds me on a daily basis how incredibly fortunate I am to call this place my home!
Dog or Cat Person? My puppy is my best buddy! His name is Equuleus – which is Latin for “little horse.”
If you were a hot wing flavor, which one would you be? Sweet and Spicy – Because who doesn’t love the best of both worlds?!?
If you were not in the real estate industry, what would you be doing?
If I could make an honest living while traveling the world, that would definitely be my other career path. I’ve been blessed with the opportunity to create incredible memories in Egypt, Tanzania, Kenya, Nicaragua, Ireland, England, Netherlands, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Jamaica, Canada, and Mexico, but this is a great big beautiful world full of truly unique and special people – and I want to live life to the fullest and experience it all!
“The problem is not the problem, the problem is your attitude about the problem.” – Cpt Jack Sparrow
- Facebook: “You will not find a more professional, determined, honest realtor! Garrett is top notch and will get the job done!” TJ Shockley-Hunt
- Facebook: “The most genuine caring person I know. He will do everything in his power to make you happy and get you what you want.” Matt Harrell
- Facebook: “One of the hardest working men I ever met. The word “quit” is not in his vocabulary. Great person overall!” Aaron Burke
- Google 5 Star Review: “We had a wonderful experience with Garrett Aune. He is very knowledgeable, super quick to respond to calls and texts, and always follows through with things. He went above and beyond and helped us with things he wasn’t even obligated to assist with. We highly recommend Garrett for real estate needs,” – Erin Jeffreys
- Facebook 5 Star Review: “Garret is the kind of Realtor everyone wishes they could have. He is enthusiastic about his job and takes his clients’ wishes and concerns as his personal responsibility. He is knowledgeable about the process of buying and selling real estate and is capable of and happy to help his clients get through each phase. His work ethics are exemplary. By the end of our experience, Garrett had become our friend as well as his clients.” -Jenni Striffler
- Facebook 5 Star Review: “Can’t say enough about Garret’s work ethic when working on selling your property. This guy goes way beyond what one could ever even dream of a realtor doing. He is what excellence looks like and makes sure he proves it every single day. Thank you for selling our condo for us and even more importantly thank you for being such a great guy!!!” -Eric Rios
Have questions? Reach out any time.
Thank you for reaching out. I'll be in touch very soon!